Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml
Fresh, nostalgic and instantly recognisable, the scent of Peppermint essential oil invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favourite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
Try using Peppermint essential oil aromatically or topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
When your day is dragging - through a workout, class, or day at work - enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by diluting and applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint or Sage.
As a culinary necessity, Peppermint essential oil has a bright, cool taste, and is a versatile oil with a well-loved flavour. It’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
- Menthol Menthone
- 1.8-cineole (eucalyptol)
- Menthyl acetate
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energised.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalising scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energising start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Peppermint essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Put focus first in study areas with this crisp, cool aroma.
- Wake up shared family spaces first thing in the morning by infusing them with this icy scent.
- Refresh your cool down space after a vigorous workout with its chilling fragrance.