Kunzea Essential Oil - 5ml
A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coasts of Tasmania and the rest of Australia, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “White cloud.”
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) essential oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. Kunzea essential oil contains high levels of the naturally-occurring constituents alpha-pinene and eucalyptol. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing and refreshing atmosphere.
Kunzea Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe the body.
- Apply topically to chest to feel refreshed.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to improve the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odours.