Cedarwood Essential Oil 15ml
Young Living Cedarwood essential oil is a great way to enhance your favourite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine hair. You can also create a calming yet powerful environment when you diffuse this oil or add it to massage oil blends.
You can find Cedarwood in Young Living products such as Grounding™, Highest Potential™, and Brain Power™ essential oil blends and Cel-Lite Magic™ massage oil.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodoriser
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralise odours.
- Apply 1–2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Cleanse, smooth and moisturise the skin by adding Cedarwood to your favourite creams or other skin care products.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
- Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Melaleuca Alternifolia, Orange, or Bergamot.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free with Cedarwood blended with oils such as Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass.