Bergamot Essential Oil - 15ml
Cold pressed from the fresh bergamot fruit that gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavour, Bergamot essential oil has a fresh, complex citrus taste that makes it the perfect addition to many summer dishes. With a distinctly tart finish, it can also liven up sugarless baked goods. The taste of the Bergamot essential oil is somewhere between a sour orange and lemon, making it a distinctive, zesty addition to seafood recipes.
Bergamot’s aroma is tart yet sweet, and uplifting yet relaxing, making it a popular oil in perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it’s often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
Here are 5 ways to uplift your life with Bergamot!
1. Combine Bergamot with Lemongrass and Grapefruit essential oils for a sugary citrus diffuser blend.
2. Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
3. Invite feelings of positivity by diffusing Bergamot at home, in a classroom, or an office space.
4. Add Bergamot to your favourite nighttime moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
5. Turn a stressful afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
*Bergamot may cause photosensitivity; do not apply it to areas that will be exposed to direct sunlight for 12-48 hours.
Young Living embraces a rigorous quality control standard to help ensure our products meet strict specifications. Seed to Seal is our set of standards that helps ensure that with every pure essential oil and Young Living product your family uses, you’re enjoying the benefits of our global resources, industry leadership, and over two decades of innovation.